- Nothing changed yet.
- Add an
ignore-exit-codeto the configuration of the commands to allow a complete run-through of all packages.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Also release as wheel.
- Change license from ZPL to MIT.
- Move canonical repository to https://github.com/icemac/toll.
- Add support for PyPy3.
- Colour the own output of toll.
- Add a line above the output for each package.
Backward incompatible changes¶
Add a preconditions to the commands. If the precondition is not met the command is not executed. This can be used to prevent running a command in a package where it will fail.
This requires a new config file format. (See documentation.)
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Add compatibility with setuptools >= 30.0.
- Use a default configuration file named
toll.ini. This can be overwritten using
-cwhen calling toll.
- Allow to specify multiple command which should be called. (See
- Make package compatible with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and PyPy.
- Initial release.